A Hometown Lawyer You Can Trust

After An Accident, Get Our Help

Last updated on March 8, 2021

Everyone has had a minor fender-bender, but you experienced a major motor vehicle accident that left you or your passengers injured. At the time of the accident, you felt grateful to be alive. But now, you are in pain and you feel overwhelmed by the insurance and legal process.

Richard Rawdon, founding attorney of Rawdon & Cantrill Attorneys At Law, has assisted thousands of clients in Kentucky who survived motor vehicle accidents. He can represent you if your accident involved:

  • Cars or trucks
  • Motorcycles
  • Commercial semi trucks
  • Employer-owned vehicles
  • Ride-share vehicles
  • Public buses or trains

Mr. Rawdon has achieved successful outcomes, including out-of-court settlements and awards at trial. No matter the circumstances of your accident, he can represent you from the beginning of your case to the very last step.

What Should I Do After An Accident?

The moments after an accident can feel disorienting. You may wonder what you should do after a motor vehicle crash. Follow these important steps:

  1. Contact the police to file a report.
  2. Get the other driver’s name, license plate number and contact information.
  3. Take pictures of the accident scene.
  4. Get the contact info of any witnesses.
  5. DO NOT talk to any insurance companies.
  6. Contact an attorney.

What Damages Can You Claim After An Accident?

You may find that your expenses rapidly pile up after a vehicle crash. If you file a personal injury lawsuit, you can receive compensation for damages including:

  • Hospital bills
  • Future medical treatment
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering
  • Vehicle repairs

Mr. Rawdon has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients just like you.

Get Your Consultation With An Accident Attorney

You do not have to face the legal process alone after a motor vehicle accident. Contact Richard Rawdon at Rawdon & Cantrill Attorneys At Law for a consultation. We are ready to help you. Reach our firm via email or call our Georgetown office at 502-316-6509.