Answering Your FAQ About Crashes In Kentucky
Richard M. Rawdon, Jr. Attorney at Law understands that the legal process following a motor vehicle accident is complex. You need a skilled attorney on your side to advocate for your rights while completing the many steps involved in a claim.
Founding attorney Richard Rawdon can do both of these for you. In addition, he can answer any questions you have about your case. On this page, we will start by answering some of our clients’ frequently asked questions.
- What should I do after an accident?
After a motor vehicle crash, you may feel tempted to apologize — but don’t. This could seem like you are admitting fault. Instead, follow these steps:
- Call the police so they can file a claim.
- Get the contact information of the other driver and any witnesses.
- Take pictures of the scene.
- Get medical treatment.
- Contact a lawyer before you talk to any insurance company representatives.
- What damages can I get from a lawsuit?
In your personal injury claim, you may recover compensation for damages such as:
- Hospital treatment
- Prescription medications
- Lost wages
- Pain, suffering and emotional trauma
- Punitive damages
- If a loved one was killed, what can I do?
If a car accident took your loved one’s life less than one year ago, Richard M. Rawdon, Jr. Attorney at Law can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit to seek compensation for damages like funeral costs and loss of companionship.
- How long does a personal injury claim take?
Every case is unique, but lawsuits take time. Most claims take several weeks to several months; some can last for years. We will do everything possible to recover compensation as quickly as possible for you.
- Do I really need an attorney?
Many survivors try to handle their own cases, but they make mistakes that cost them time, money and energy. By working with Mr. Rawdon, you can rest assured that a skilled, successful lawyer is taking care of every single detail for you.
Ask More Questions: Get A Consultation
If you have more questions, ask Mr. Rawdon in person. Contact Richard M. Rawdon, Jr. Attorney at Law in Georgetown to schedule a consultation. You can send the law firm an email or call us at 502-316-6509. We are here to help.