Assisting Accident Victims In The State Of Kentucky
You try to be safe and pay attention. Unfortunately, life is full of distractions and people often get caught up in the moment and are busy and preoccupied. People make mistakes, are negligent and cause accidents. If you were injured in an accident, Mr. Rawdon is here to help you fight for justice and compensation.
Protecting The Rights Of Victims With Empathy And Care
When another person or business causes you physical or psychological injury, you may be entitled to money for your medical expenses, loss of income, and pain and suffering. For 50 years, Mr. Rawdon has helped people recover money for the harm and losses they suffer. His extensive litigation experience, knowledge about insurance company tactics, settlement negotiation techniques and trial skills have enabled him to obtain the best recoveries for his clients.
Assisting Victims Of Motor Vehicle Crashes
Kentucky and federal statutes and regulations set forth rules that a driver must follow when on the road. When the driver fails to follow the rules, other people on the highway are in danger of being hurt or killed. Too often, car and truck drivers cut corners to get to their destination on time. Some common causes of motor vehicle accidents include:
- Car accidents: Distracted or intoxicated drivers can cause a collision, as can a driver who fails to adhere to traffic laws.
- Truck accidents: Poor maintenance, inadequate training and systems failures can all contribute to accidents with commercial vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents: When other motorists fail to recognize motorcycles on the road, the chances for a collision greatly increase.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists have a place on Kentucky roadways. When drivers do not respect the space of cyclists, accidents can happen.
- Pedestrian accidents: Failing to properly observe an intersection or crosswalk can lead to a motor vehicle striking a pedestrian.
An accident involving a motor vehicle can result in serious bodily injury, including abrasions, fractures and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, it is in your best interest to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Helping Individuals Injured In Slips, Trips And Falls
A slip-and-fall accident can happen at any time. These accidents are often painful and can result in costly medical bills. In Kentucky, a property owner may be responsible for your injuries if the owner fails to reasonably maintain a property or creates an unreasonable hazard. An attorney can assess your case and advise you of your legal options.
Contact Mr. Rawdon Today
If you are injured in a slip-and-fall accident, timing is important. Witnesses may disappear and memories fade, and evidence can no longer be found. Don’t wait; contact Rawdon Law Office today. Visit his Georgetown office, or call 502-316-6509. Mr. Rawdon has the stamina and experience to get the job done.