Our Firm’s History Is Rooted In Georgetown
Richard M. Rawdon, Jr. Attorney at Law is a community law firm that focuses on personalized solutions and quality results. The firm is client-centered and has an open-door policy for all clients. If you have a legal need, Mr. Rawdon and his staff can help you find workable solutions and fulfill your needs.
As a full-service firm, we provide assistance and advocacy, whatever your legal challenge may be. There is no need to hire multiple lawyers or head into the big city to find adequate representation. Instead, you can find counsel in your own backyard. You won’t be treated like a number or a dollar sign. The staff will get to know you, your face and your needs.
A Trusted Advocate Pursuing Justice For The Local Community
Rawdon Law Office is a small-town firm with big integrity and heart. Georgetown native Richard ‘Dick’ Rawdon founded the firm to specifically serve the needs of the community he loves. With the ability to practice in all Kentucky state and federal courts, the firm practices in all areas of law. The firm has over 50 years of experience and remains up to date on all laws and trial techniques to provide successful, dedicated advocacy on your behalf.
About Founding Attorney Richard Rawdon
A graduate of Colgate University and The University of Louisville School of Law, Dick Rawdon has practiced law in Kentucky since 1968. During his career, he has earned numerous accolades and distinctions, including:
- AV Preeminent* rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Former president of the Kentucky Justice Association and current member of its board of governors
- Former president of the Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce
- Invited member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and The National Trial Lawyers
- Multiple settlements and verdicts over $1 million
For him, though, the highest honor is serving the people of Kentucky. He also participates in his community by attending the Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, running marathons and assisting at high school and college football games.
- AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.